Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Color Police


Here's a picture of Mike Rooney getting a citation from the color police for using too much brown and grey. This is home of Hensche.
Actually Mike had a nice painting going on with color, and the gentile man complained about Mike being too close to his fence. This sort of thing rarely happens in Provincetown. Most folks come out and greet the artist's with refreshments.

I always ask if I might paint from some ones property. They usually say yes and offer refreshments and their restroom. We all know how hard it is to find a restroom  when your working on location Mike was well on public property but was just having an experience with someone suffering with August itus

The Next two pictures are of Camille's painting today in the westend I love the trees and the road, also I find her color choices interesting. Camille thought it was more about the road, than the tree. Well, whichever it is, it is a lovely painting. 
My Plein Air Bike
My Plein Air Bike has been around a longtime and it's ready for retirement. The paint stays on my pallet while I ride up and down streets bring my easel and supplies along. The baskets hold my supplies and I use big clamps to clip my pallet on the back of my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment