Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Posing for the Class

 Last week I took some time to take advantage of Camille Przewodek's workshop here in Provincetown. I enjoy studying with other artist's because I understand my own limitations, and would like to improve.
I learned more about painting in color with a brush. I found just watching Camille paint interesting.  Camille has a lot of energy and walked all over town to teach and all the painting spots. It was an inspiring experience.
I always wanted to experience what Camille had to offer and the opportunity presented itself when Camille came to my own back yard so to speak.
Part of my tuition was to pose for the workshop.
Camille did a demo of me first and then the class painted All the paintings  turned out great! I was thrilled with weeks outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment