Wednesday, April 4, 2012


The most interesting thing about travel is returning home with a fresh eye.
I am one of those lucky folks where Provincetown in my home base. When I was attending the Art Students League in New York, I would tell people I wanted to be an artist. People would say "It can't be done". When I came to Provincetown folks would say "Great can't wait to see what you do"! It really is a place that a landscape painter can nurture there art and develop. It's a town that loves it's artist's and supports them as long as they work hard and are willing to live on less.
The most important thing a painter can do is find a place where there is plenty of inspiration, and develop their skill in a supportive community. Coming back this winter I can say that the light here is truly beautiful even though nothing has really bloomed yet.

1 comment:

  1. What a matter of un-ambiguity and maintenance of helpful awareness on the topic of unforeseen feelings. Calgary painter

    ReplyDelete